MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
Lol Pune people are always in love with something they don't know!

I roam from Pune,Chennai,"BENGALURU",Nagpur and many other...and speeds have always amused me in pune than rest..!! :DI just got to Pune from Nagpur today..!!

I roam from Pune,Chennai,"BENGALURU",Nagpur and many other...and speeds have always amused me in pune than rest..!! :D
I just got to Pune from Nagpur today..!!

Glad you are back in pune :p

Its good to have my old speeds... :P
Speeds were horrible in Nagpur... -_-

Too bad MTNl has stopped Unlimited!!

Thats some high speed..too bad we don't get to see that in mumbai.Where i live, it rarely crosses 360 KBps in download..

Thats some high speed..too bad we don't get to see that in mumbai.Where i live, it rarely crosses 360 KBps in download..

he had bribed the bsnl guys in pune and got a tower installed in his rooftop:D

he had bribed the bsnl guys in pune and got a tower installed in his rooftop:D

Lol!Wish that was the case with everyone here...:D..But seriously, doesn't living that close to a radio tower have some ill effects on health or something?

im using mtnl.net as apn
user mtnl
pass mtnl123

im using apn mtnl.net and also tried gprsppsdel

HELP NEEDED
MY MTNL 3G no. is still unable to connect to 3g internet.i am able to connect to connect to 2g net when i select gsm network. But on selecting 3g/umts/wcdma, network is there but on connecting it shows error 628:connection closed by the remote computer before it could be completed.Even on inserting sim in my 3g mobile samsung Galaxy s2, i can't still connect to 3g internet. I even can't do 3g video call. I AM IN ROAMING for past 5 months and only after doing 1650 rs rechrge last week, the problem has started.my modem is fine as i crosschecked my usb data card with new sim.
error 628

Lol!Wish that was the case with everyone here...:D..But seriously, doesn't living that close to a radio tower have some ill effects on health or something?

ill effects is heavy downloading lolll...

im using apn mtnl.net and also tried gprsppsdel

HELP NEEDED
MY MTNL 3G no. is still unable to connect to 3g internet.i am able to connect to connect to 2g net when i select gsm network. But on selecting 3g/umts/wcdma, network is there but on connecting it shows error 628:connection closed by the remote computer before it could be completed.Even on inserting sim in my 3g mobile samsung Galaxy s2, i can't still connect to 3g internet. I even can't do 3g video call. I AM IN ROAMING for past 5 months and only after doing 1650 rs rechrge last week, the problem has started.my modem is fine as i crosschecked my usb data card with new sim.
error 628

you don't need a username password for mtnl 3g and the above mentioned apn's are fine.

error 628 is a subscription issue. server rejects or the port assigned to you isn't letting you connect. solution is to get mtnl service technicians reset your ports...i have had this issue quite a few times during october. they had to change my ports quite few times as i used to burn out the ports every week don't know how :p ...

so tell them its a subscription error code 628 and they would need to reset/change your existing port.

Back