MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
i guess call cc and confirm about your recharge details. have you done it through mtnl website? if yes then don't worry if your net expires after 27thjan you could call them and get it sorted, if you have recharged through a third party site then you might end up in a loop...

No of course i recharged thru their website..i even have the electronic copy of the receipt and their confirmation SMS. They've been pretty weird lately. Anyways i'll call up the office and ask about this..SacredDevil u recharged using the 2500 plan.Is ur date of expiration also showing after 1 month?Or is it a correct 2 months?

Umm.. i am not sure sorry

Well i called up their office and was told my recharge was entered in their records as valid for 2 months as the plan says.I told her about the problem but she insisted it will be for 2 months exact i.e till 27th Feb.Guess if anything goes wrong after 27th jan then they're in for a good hearing..

Well i called up their office and was told my recharge was entered in their records as valid for 2 months as the plan says.I told her about the problem but she insisted it will be for 2 months exact i.e till 27th Feb.Guess if anything goes wrong after 27th jan then they're in for a good hearing..

as you have done through their website don't worry :D you will get it till 27th feb :D

Anyone getting shitty download speeds today?Downloading something and speeds won't cross over 220 KBps. They stay stable at 150-200 KBps...

Anyone getting shitty download speeds today?Downloading something and speeds won't cross over 220 KBps. They stay stable at 150-200 KBps...

speeds are stable for me...

Happy New year everyone!! :)I know theres a special thread...but i started off IBF with this thread..so this is kinda special to me!!

same here joined IFB because of this thread which helped me a lot so far with MTNL updates ...Happy New Year to all...:D

Happy New Year guys.Started the new year by discovering that MTNL 3G doesnt have unlimited plans anymore *sob*

Happy New Year guys.

Started the new year by discovering that MTNL 3G doesnt have unlimited plans anymore *sob*

Bad news for a Happy New Year aye...

Back