MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
Happy New Year guys.

Started the new year by discovering that MTNL 3G doesnt have unlimited plans anymore *sob*

For me, that was a bad christmas..:P

Finally yesterday, my speeds were restored to normal. After battling and getting no solid response from MTNL/BSNL, I lost hope and moved to BSNL EVDO. Have got 380 GB left and only till 26th Jan, will make sure to download hell lots of things now to compensate the trouble MTNL costed me!!!

If i activate the 1190 Rs / 9 GB / 90 Days plan on MTNL and i exhaust the 9GB before the 90 days are over and i want to again recharge with some other value, can i just again sent the message RCH to 444 and the next plan gets activated ?Say that the 9GB plan is actually valid for 3 months and i activate it on 01 February 2013 but i happen to use in 1 month and i don't want my internet to remain shut for the next 2 months (March and April) so i again send the message RCH 1190 to 444 on 01-March-2013 and again the plan

HIFor the postpaid 1650 monthly plan is there any data limit ? i heard that there is a 200 GB limit for the month what happens when you cross 200GB ? Thanks

HI
For the postpaid 1650 monthly plan is there any data limit ? i heard that there is a 200 GB limit for the month what happens when you cross 200GB ?

Thanks
You will be charged 2p/10 KB after 200GB

Look here

Guys whats the best alternative right now? Does EVDO work in Mumbai?

From yesterday, I can't connect to MTNL 3G at all. I'm roaming in MP and it was working fine before that. Anyone with similar issues in roaming?Edit : Fixed on it's own.

Yes, I am. it keeps disconnecting every 35-40 minutes!

yea me too facin the same issue disconnection aftr half n hr or so... i evn complained 3 days bck they said evrythin is gud frm their side call aftr 2 3 hrs thn they said maintenance issue hai will b solved today the next day same issue thn they registered my complaint but yet same issue... so i thought is it tht nly m facin issue or thr r othrz too.. lets see... i don expect much from MTNL though...

Back