MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
yea me too facin the same issue disconnection aftr half n hr or so... i evn complained 3 days bck they said evrythin is gud frm their side call aftr 2 3 hrs thn they said maintenance issue hai will b solved today the next day same issue thn they registered my complaint but yet same issue... so i thought is it tht nly m facin issue or thr r othrz too.. lets see... i don expect much from MTNL though...

is it resolved now?
for me, the problem still exists

Hey guys, Happy Republic Day to all. Today is the last day of my MTNL recharge expiry, so fare the well to MTNL. See you back sometime if MTNL improves their service and bring back unlimited plans!

Hey guys, Happy Republic Day to all. Today is the last day of my MTNL recharge expiry, so fare the well to MTNL. See you back sometime if MTNL improves their service and bring back unlimited plans!

hi 1manshow,

Are you also facing the same disconnection issue which i mentioned in my previous post?

Hi 1manshow

Are you also facing the disconnection issue which i mentioned in my previous post?

sachinji same problem is thr today again i called them but they say their systems r down cnt say anythin... total waste hai i m waitin for my plan to get over n will shift to sumthin else... if anyone know wherein we can give a written complaint through mail to any senior officials at mtnl mumbai who actually WORK thn please provide the mail address here.. thnx...

i also quit from mtnl 3g due to their pathetic service

while you guys are getting constant disconnections , my 3g postapaid plan with unlimited usage gets a data cap of 50gb per month :anger3: (my usage of 3g has gone beyond the term 'milking the cow' :wink:)

while you guys are getting constant disconnections , my 3g postapaid plan with unlimited usage gets a data cap of 50gb per month :anger3: (my usage of 3g has gone beyond the term 'milking the cow' :wink:)

Hehe so they finally put a GB cap in the postpay plan too.Glad i didn't change my prepaid to postpay.Knew it was going to happen with it too :D.Now i think i'll stick to the 2500 prepaid which is enough for me :)

On another note, is anyone facing constant random disconnections.Been having them for over a week and they have increasingly become annoying..

Hehe so they finally put a GB cap in the postpay plan too.Glad i didn't change my prepaid to postpay.Knew it was going to happen with it too :D.Now i think i'll stick to the 2500 prepaid which is enough for me :)

On another note, is anyone facing constant random disconnections.Been having them for over a week and they have increasingly become annoying..

I am, they are not random for me, happen after 35-40 minutes of usage. what about you
?

I am, they are not random for me, happen after 35-40 minutes of usage. what about you
?

Hmm u get them exactly after 35-40 minutes?Mine are very random, sometimes they happens after a data transfer of as less as 10 mb.The maximum data i had downloaded before one disconnection was 200 mb..so they seem to happen between these two extremes sometimes.Sometimes it works smoothly till about 1 gb(where disconnection normally should happen).Don't know why they happen though.Signal and everything is all fine.Must be a problem on their side..

Back