MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
from 2mb to sometimes it goes down to .28mbps :( browsing is fcked up as ever due to that

My speeds are now at constant 1 Mbps..damn mtnl :(..i don't know if complaining to them will help...

My speeds are now at constant 1 Mbps..damn mtnl :(..i don't know if complaining to them will help...

i guess even 1 mb would be fine because mine goes down to 0kbps and pages get expired then i have to reconnect the net and then reload so you are in a better position for now i would say

i spoke to the mtnl guy abt 35minute disconnection he said they are aware of this issue and checking with the vendor. the same issue was there on last december also however then it used to disconnect in every data transfer of 100mb or less

Also i've been getting weak signal strength since the day my speeds dropped.Don't know if they are connected though...

Also i've been getting weak signal strength since the day my speeds dropped.Don't know if they are connected though...

same here even the pages won't load then i would need to reconnect:S

Downloaded something just now and it seems speeds are back to normal...Though now the disconnections got worse..:DEdit: I just downloaded about 1 gb without any disconnection!But still don't know if its finally back to normal..

Downloaded something just now and it seems speeds are back to normal...Though now the disconnections got worse..:D

Edit: I just downloaded about 1 gb without any disconnection!But still don't know if its finally back to normal..

looks like they are fixed for me as well. One session now i had for 2hrs 40mins with a total data transfer of 1.45gb. :D

looks like they are fixed for me as well. One session now i had for 2hrs 40mins with a total data transfer of 1.45gb. :D

I believe you!Even i downloaded some 2 gb in 2:13 hours without a slight disconnection!What the hell happened to mtnl??!!:D

They fixed it as usual..so that the problem will come again after a month...

atleast these guys are figure out the issue an fix em :D this time it was faster than December :D

Back