MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
Hey i just recharged my data plan today.Took the 2500 100gb plan for 60 days so it should be valid till sometime in feb 2013.But i get a mssg saying i have 333 gb of free data expiring on 28th dec(my date of expiration for the previous plan).So does that mean after 28th i'll get only 100 gb data from a full 333 gb?:(

Hey i just recharged my data plan today.Took the 2500 100gb plan for 60 days so it should be valid till sometime in feb 2013.But i get a mssg saying i have 333 gb of free data expiring on 28th dec(my date of expiration for the previous plan).So does that mean after 28th i'll get only 100 gb data from a full 333 gb?:(

sadly yes after 28th you would only have 100gb left. i tried to carry forward my previous balance but it simply doesn't happen:D

I am using my bsnl sim in Delhi for data. unfortunately the speeds I'm getting on mtnl networks is dismal. worse than EDGE. once in a while I do get 1 - 1.5 mbps but never consistently. can anyone confirm this. is there a solution. btw I'm using Huawei e173 3G modem.

sadly yes after 28th you would only have 100gb left. i tried to carry forward my previous balance but it simply doesn't happen:D

Well thats a bummer....And i suppose the data i use before 28th,i.e, tomorrow will be later deducted from my 100 gb new data and not the 333 gb i have now...

Well thats a bummer....And i suppose the data i use before 28th,i.e, tomorrow will be later deducted from my 100 gb new data and not the 333 gb i have now...

yeah something like that :D

speeds are steady though :D:D:D

recharged with 4500 plan.. hope they give steady speed as now they are not unlimited.

My 333 gb of data was supposed to expire today according to the message i saw.Last checked 15 minutes ago and it still hasn't expired and i'm with the same amount of data.Guess i'll have to check tomorrow.I hope i won't be in for a surprise...but hey..its mtnl...they're full of surprises...

My 333 gb of data was supposed to expire today according to the message i saw.Last checked 15 minutes ago and it still hasn't expired and i'm with the same amount of data.Guess i'll have to check tomorrow.I hope i won't be in for a surprise...but hey..its mtnl...they're full of surprises...

it expires after 12midnite....

Yeah so my 333 gb expired and am now left with fresh new 100 gb data as per the new 2500 plan.But when i check the details it says this plan is valid till 27th January(i had done the recharge on 27th dec).This is a plan valid for two months so shouldn't it be valid till 27th February?Why is it showing validity only for 30 days?

Yeah so my 333 gb expired and am now left with fresh new 100 gb data as per the new 2500 plan.But when i check the details it says this plan is valid till 27th January(i had done the recharge on 27th dec).This is a plan valid for two months so shouldn't it be valid till 27th February?Why is it showing validity only for 30 days?

i guess call cc and confirm about your recharge details. have you done it through mtnl website? if yes then don't worry if your net expires after 27thjan you could call them and get it sorted, if you have recharged through a third party site then you might end up in a loop...

Back