MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,628
Are bhai do hajaar rupaye me 50gb on 3g kon deta hai ..... MTNL !!!!!

guys ,
am using MTNL 3g , but when i roam under BSNL am not able to use the 2G network anybody has same issues ?

i am on mtnl 3g as well till now..but i might switch soon. the area where i am located seems like the tower is fried and been close to 45days with no resolution. mtnl is not able to presurrise the guys here as its the local tower in pune which is faulty. now i am stuck at a speed of 1mbs that is the maximum else i am at 800kbps. i used to be on 2-2.5mbps on the same tower for almost a year or so :(
seems like my time is about to get over with mtnl 3g :(:( :(

going for a 2mbps unlimited demo of tikona today

i still have mtnl my friend anant.del lolll
speed on tikona is 2mbps :tongue: i am on a 2mbps connection with 50gb fup first day so too early to say...

lol. don't forget to browse out the forum on tikona, they better not just give 2mbps during demo period only :P

anant.del i will kill you simply!!!! i am not on demo connection. they showed me a demo of 4mbps connection which was giving 3.9mbps as per speedtest i still thought of going for 2mbps only for now till i am sure these guys are stable!!!
then i will switch on to 4 if they are cool

SacredDevil666 said:
going for a 2mbps unlimited demo of tikona today
oye! how was i suppose to know that u already subscribed to it :tongue: I was referring to your earlier post ! :tongue: toh phir ab balle balle 2mbps dubara :tongue:

oye ede that was at 456pm and the speedtest i posted was at 945pm:P yeaps 2mbps back now hehe...
if these guys are good i will switch onto 4mbps but i still love MTNL yaar:P and i am still keeping that connection active

Back