• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,626
SacredDevil666 said:
but i still love MTNL yaar:P and i am still keeping that connection active
Also the thread active and the only thread you are active on, on this site :P

loll i joined this site due to MTNL and will be here due to MTNL only lolll

yeaps i am stuck with MTNL somehow so far i have been lucky till this month my speed has be sucked due to local tower issue and come down to 1mbps:(
which is why i am keeping mtnl still active by the hope the tower would be fixed soon

I guess MTNL is best for all those pessimist people , it keeps the light of hope running :playful:

prathamesh been with 3g close to 2years all issues has been resovled even though it took time!!! but i have downloaded and ripped tons of gbs in MTNL so i am inclined towards MTNL

As we are on bragging!!
I ripped 650 GBs from MTNL in 6 months!!
i used to get 6-7Mbps!!
now im stck with 2.5-3Mbps!! and a 50GB CAP!!

The 50gb limit is applied when ur individual bill crosses 75000/-RS for data usage , i had asked the 'aunty' over phone , she said , zhyaada istemaal karoge to cap lagana padta hai ... :playful: , later they made that cap for all new users .... i guess we were luck to juice out more than that b4 it was applied .....

been using mtnl 3g with an average download of 60gb monthly for almost a year or two with speed of 2-2.5mbps from last 45days its come down to 0.8-1mbps which is sad :( called up mtnl and they took on bsnl and found out that the local area tower is fried which is taking forever to get fixed !!!
you have been always lucky volcano you still get 2mbps

Back