MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,623
Last 3 days my connection sucked like anything , the mmx400r router was constantly connecting to 2G , WTF !!!!!
Turns out my Micromax 400r has gone mad just a day after it completed its 1 yr warranty period !!!
Its officially back into its beautiful cover-case which it came out of exactly a year ago !!!!
NOW , My question , Other than Huawei-E5331 & iBall 3g pocket router , any other similar product like micromax 400r ??? max budget 5k !!
Thanks in Advance guys !
P.S. - Presently using the DEFAULT teracom usb device that came with MTNL 3g sim .... :crying:

^You could still press for warranty. Why don't you buy a WiFi router that supports the teracom modem, should be able to get a good one in your budget.

Guys , the E560 seems to have vanished from the face of the universe !
Instead E5151 & E5332 are available & none of them are available for delivery in my mumbai location !!!
now , back to alternatives :(

how to solve the 2GB disconnection problem ? my dongle works well but it disconnects after 2 gb od download any fix for this ..??

in bsnl 3G you would have been able to avoid this disconnection by editing modem parameters but not in MTNL 3G it disconnects after every 2gb no matter what we do...
you can use autoreconnect to redial when it disconnects when it does....if you are using idm, idm can redial on its own..if you arent using idm and using heavy downloads without torrents suggest you install idm so your downloads won't get interrupted at disconnections.
Reconnect software:-
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Other-Internet-Related/ReConnect.shtml

Back