MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,622
Yes , this is the screen , select the 2nd option while in home circle , select MTNL at the moment , register on 3g network , save settings , close everything , reach roaming destination , start laptop-tab , dongle .
Go on to same screen & then select CELLONE(BSNL) , register , u r good to go !!

Some 1 above said MTNL services suck , NO DOUBT , but i ask this question to all my 'premium :pleasantry: 3g' users ,
''2000 rs me 50gb deta hai kya tera operator ????''

SacredDevil666 said:
MTNL gives 100gb for 2500 also :D
MTNL is giving me 75GB @ 10Mbps for Rs.1690.If you are downloading that much, you have to do it from home. While travelling in a car, you will barely get any speeds and it will alternate between Edge and GPRS speeds.@prathameshjYou are paying more for less and also get a subpar experience. The reason why this thread is so long.3G cannot compete with a dedicated line.

SacredDevil666 said:
MTNL gives 100gb for 2500 also :D

sanke1 said:
MTNL is giving me 75GB @ 10Mbps for Rs.1690.If you are downloading that much, you have to do it from home. While travelling in a car, you will barely get any speeds and it will alternate between Edge and GPRS speeds.@prathameshjYou are paying more for less and also get a subpar experience. The reason why this thread is so long.3G cannot compete with a dedicated line.
Guys , I also used to have those dedicated plans long back when i was working 9-5 for a company , now i use wifi pocket router not only for my laptop but for my BB & another wifi enabled device so , 1 connection for 3 devices for me that is a good deal & i was able to cross check with networkx that my max data download a month does not exceed 40gb (even in peak season of shows of CBS) , so i am happy , !!!

well i prefer a portable internet connection thats the only why i prefer 3g over wired broadbands...i am not a gamer so it doesn't if i am on wireless...
i just download and download and download.....

SacredDevil666 said:
well i prefer a portable internet connection thats the only why i prefer 3g over wired broadbands...i am not a gamer so it doesn't if i am on wireless...
i just download and download and download.....
Are dekho-dekho bhai kya keh raha hai .... tod do us wire ko !!! :playful:

I am using MTNL 3G 2500 pack in Chennai and getting 3 Mbps on average and 5.5 Mbps during off peak hours. But torrents are throttled to 40 kbps. Bsnl gives almost same speed but doesn't throttle torrents. Any one knows how to increase torrent speed? I also get very low upload speed, mostly 0.3 to 0.5 Mbps while again Bsnl gives 1:1 uplink. Is it just me or a standard.Also I recharged 2500 pack directly from site and then came to know 2200 top up gives 2500 and one can activate using SMS too. Has anyone successful in activating 2500 pack through sms? Thanks.

i assume you have checked your torrent download and upload speed settings?...
No MTNL 3g or bsnl 3g doesn't throttle your downloads. Mtnl upload speed is not as good as bsnl in majority of the areas. no clue about the recharge bit always used to recharge through paytm.com
prathameshj said:
Are dekho-dekho bhai kya keh raha hai .... tod do us wire ko !!! :playful:
lolll kyu pareshan kar raha hai mera bechara internet ko :p

i assume you have checked your torrent download and upload speed settings?...No MTNL 3g or bsnl 3g doesn't throttle your downloads. Mtnl upload speed is not as good as bsnl in majority of the areas. no clue about the recharge bit always used to recharge through paytm.com
Yes, have checked them and there is no problem with Bsnl. It also takes more than few minutes to connect while BSNL always connects in single go. I guess it's candy for the penny comparing BSNL and MTNL.

Back