MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,605
@SacredDevil666 Lolz, true that.But how do you all folks feel when the high usage data plans differ so much in Mumbai and Delhi. Its twice the price of Delhi in Mumbai.Ex - Mumbai Rs.4500 6 months 100gb.Rs.5000 1 year 50gb.DelhiRs.4500 6 months 200gb.Rs.5000 1 year 100gb.I was very disappointed when I learnt that.Anyways, congratulations to you all on the 3rd anniversary and for keeping this thread alive through thick and thin.Good day.

V0LCANO619 said:
yea..so what??yay for 3 months... :/
yeaps yayy for 3months something is always better than nothing .... Volcy why don't we do a meetup for the 3rd anniversary :p

I think this 999 plan is taking toll on speeds. I'm frustrated that I get only 480 kbps on MTNL even though I get 4 Mbps on BSNL in the same tower. I might have to leave pathetic connection if speeds don't improve.

Did i kill everyone with my last comment!!!
i don't think no matter how many gb's they give we are still greedy :(
i had a quarterly plan of Tikona with 150 which i finished in a month and now i had to change plan and pay for a monthly back as i don't have patience to wait for the next quarter for the speed to jump from 512.... Seriously i would stop using internet if its 512 damn!!!!

Back