MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,606
Its not loading properly on MTNL BB to do it properly :tongue: Has been happening for sometime now.
other problems:
bunch of of disconnections happen need to restart the modem otherwise connection just hangs :tongue:
we need FTTH now..and higher speeds more data to be downloadable at cheaper plans !

i dont get it..they removed the 4500 UL plan because TRAI was not permitting plans that had validity more than 3 months...now we see plans having 365 days... :/

I think they need to add more Unlimited plans as 1650 for 1 month is too costly considering the speeds on Triband are almost the same at lesser price. We get around 1.5-2 mbps unlimited triband plans for as low as 550. For similar speed(considering not all will be having homes next to MTNL tower) why would someone pay 1650.

V0LCANO619 said:
i dont get it.. they removed the 4500 UL plan because TRAI was not permitting plans that had validity more than 3 months...now we see plans having 365 days... :/
Probably TRAI didn't want the consumers to get a better plan of 4500rs so gave a 365 days with 12GB which they know sure will be finished in a week or less than that unless you remove the sim and keep it in cupboard!!!! So practically the plan isn't valid for 1year :p

Back