MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,610
Ok, I get it, so the upload speed is now throttled on the BSNL network for MTNL sims. The question I still have is whether anyone has ever got higher upload speeds on Mumbai MTNL network (not using mtnl sim on BSNL network).

No. Mtnl only has HSDPA.

Ok, I get it, so the upload speed is now throttled on the BSNL network for MTNL sims. The question I still have is whether anyone has ever got higher upload speeds on Mumbai MTNL network (not using mtnl sim on BSNL network).
I think it's got to do with MTNL server configuration. I get MTNL IP even on BSNL tower. So it doesn't matter even if my tower supports it, MTNL will never give me / anyone better upload speeds unless they improve their server, not just tower.

But several people have reported higher upload speeds while roaming earlier. So, they must have changed the server config later with speed caps put in for certain gateways. As I understand it now, poor upload speed in Mumbai due to basic infrastructure limitation & software capping, poor upload speed while roaming due to software capping (maybe at some gateways).

at least your downloads are working be happy :tongue:'
and wb to revive the dead thread :P

anant.del said:
at least your downloads are working be happy :tongue:'
and wb to revive the dead thread :tongue:
loll thanks anant.del i know no matter who isn't around but you will be for sure :p so you with mtnl broadband ? i thought tikona used to give the worst upload but now MTNL is in competition loll...

200KB/sec to 220KB/sec.
Connection is dam expensive though 2MBps unlimited @1899 !

Back