MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,605
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooo
Read All 433 Pages...I mean What Can I say...Its Just Like Watching A Movie
Guyz Like Anant.del who have not got any satisifed with MTNL 3g bcz they dont install tower in his area
Sanke1 who start this thread and got pretty well till MTNL plan got expensive and he switch to Vodafone
onnnessboy what a guy who got Mind blowing downloading speed at tirupathi
x720 guy who got pretty well signals from MTNL
Volcano who first stuggle to get sim but Juice it alot after getting
and many others...(its 5:42 am here so not remembering too much)
At last MTNL plz get back 4500rs plan of 6 month validity Unlimited

Anyone from chennai/tamil nadu using delhi/mumbai MTNL sim on roaming with true unlimited 3g?

Weir said:
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooo
Read All 433 Pages...I mean What Can I say...Its Just Like Watching A Movie
Guyz Like Anant.del who have not got any satisifed with MTNL 3g bcz they dont install tower in his area
Sanke1 who start this thread and got pretty well till MTNL plan got expensive and he switch to Vodafone
onnnessboy what a guy who got Mind blowing downloading speed at tirupathi
x720 guy who got pretty well signals from MTNL
Volcano who first stuggle to get sim but Juice it alot after getting
and many others...(its 5:42 am here so not remembering too much)
At last MTNL plz get back 4500rs plan of 6 month validity Unlimited
wow you read from the begining upto 433pages!!!

RombaNallavan said:
I don't reside in TN, but have used it when I was there. Works fine if you have BSNL 3G in your area
No offense and sorry for offtopic...your name suggests something else...just curious thats all!!

SacredDevil666 said:
wow you read from the begining upto 433pages!!!
Yep Bro..Sorry to not mention you
But are u still using MTNL?
In thread I saw You and and anant sometimes get same speed :P
This Is grt thread,.Thanks All Who Contributed...
Baap Thread Of 3G

V0LCANO619 said:
No offense and sorry for offtopic...your name suggests something else...just curious thats all!!
tamil translation of a very good man...
Weir said:
Yep Bro..Sorry to not mention you
But are u still using MTNL?
In thread I saw You and and anant sometimes get same speed :tongue:
This Is grt thread,.Thanks All Who Contributed...
Baap Thread Of 3G
loll don't be sorry for not mentioning my name loll i am interested by the fact you spend time to read all the pages!!!
I am using MTNL 3G still. Earlier i only had mtnl 3g but now i got mtnl 3g and tikona....loll yeaps me and anant used to be on sometimes but not always he used to be one right anant.del :tongue:
Godfather thread of a 3G is this trust me :) I used to know downtime and workarounds of MTNL from this thread even before the MTNL technicians could advise me loll

Hello everyone.New member here to the mtnl 3g family.I've been procrastinating joining IBF but seeing the kind ofcommitment by @weir I was compelled to register and applaud hisfeat.Yeah, and I second the motion of reintroduction of 4500 6month UL plan.I was also shocked by the fact that it took 7 days in total for me toprocure and activate the mtnl sim card where other private companiesdid the same in a day or two.Add to that the huge difference in the data plans of 4500 half yearlyand 5000 yearly of Mumbai and Delhi.They should at least increase the cap of Mumbai 3g.Looking forward to a pleasant experience at IBF and mtnl.Good Evening.

mr.gawali said:
Hello everyone.New member here to the mtnl 3g family.I've been procrastinating joining IBF but seeing the kind ofcommitment by @weir I was compelled to register and applaud hisfeat.Yeah, and I second the motion of reintroduction of 4500 6month UL plan.I was also shocked by the fact that it took 7 days in total for me toprocure and activate the mtnl sim card where other private companiesdid the same in a day or two.Add to that the huge difference in the data plans of 4500 half yearlyand 5000 yearly of Mumbai and Delhi.They should at least increase the cap of Mumbai 3g.Looking forward to a pleasant experience at IBF and mtnl.Good Evening.
IBF definitely MTNL all depends on your star sign :p

Back