MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,610
SacredDevil666 said:
i am getting connected to an ip starting with 203 & 59.. upload is heavily capped 0.42
Not capped. It's a technology limitation. They will have to upgrade to HSDPA or HSPA technology to get higher upload speeds.

i used to get 1mbps and above sanke the last time i was actively using MTNL...now i have kept it as a backup...
an old post of mine
speeds are stable for me...

i always or mostly used to get upload above 1mbps or 1mbps which is another reason why i sticked to MTNL for such a long time
KrePer^^ said:
lets end thiz topic its above 400 pages :pleasantry: :nonchalance: :pissed-off:
loll you can directly jump to the 400th page so not need to end this topic :tongue:

i used to get 1mbps and above sanke the last time i was actively using MTNL...now i have kept it as a backup...

an old post of mine

speeds are stable for me...

i always or mostly used to get upload above 1mbps or 1mbps which is another reason why i sticked to MTNL for such a long time

It never crossed 0.35 Mbps for me. Unfortunately there is no other option but to stock with it.

you never crossed the download speed 0.35mbps on mtnl 3g or?
0.35 mbps Upload speed. I usually get 2 Mpbs dl speed with 6 Mbps being maximum.

loll okiess... i have gone close to 1-1.2mbps and volcano has reached i think about 2mbps upload...

Somethings not right..After i did the Unlimited Recharge..connections been pretty stable...Getting a bad vibe regarding this..!! :/

I don't think the MTNL Mumbai network supports HSUPA (or at least most towers in Mumbai do not), so the max upload speed would be 384kbps. The BSNL network does support HSUPA, so when the MTNL sim is used on the BSNL network, one will get higher upload speeds.
Can anyone confirm having got more than 384kbps upload speed within Mumbai city limits? One of the speedtest results above shows connection to the Thane server, most probably through BSNL.

Back