MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,643
Speeds are highly variable currently. Sometimes it jumps to 3 mbps and most of the times remain 1.5-2.3 mbps. Should I go for 4500 recharge now or wait for 1-2 days to get speeds to settle a bit?I still have 100 MB left of 449 MB quota.

Its already stable bro. Mine balance is already deducting from main account and recharge is not happening from MTNL site :(

Hope MTNL updates the HSDPA speeds to 7.2 Mbps here in Dadar/Prabhadevi area. My Huawei k4505 can't wait.

I still don't think they are upgrading the speeds to 7.2 mbps as none of us have got any speeds over 3.6 mbps. Maybe they are just improving speeds to provide upto 3.6 mbps* properly.

I am trying to recharge my account with 4500 but its showing transaction failed . Nw wt is this Man !!!

try a debit card ... preferred citibank.... i had same problem with credit cards . I tried that and had work.

No Citi Bank Card. :( Would visit MTNL CSC tomorrow .

And Now Tell Me , Do you guys like this Combination ;)

My IP is 202.xx and the speed I'm getting is 1.28 mbps. Can someone please tell whether it could be an area problem or a personal issue for me?

i get two types of ips
one is 202.x series and other 59.x series !
for both series dns is 59.185.0.23 , 59.185.3.10

----------

No Citi Bank Card. :( Would visit MTNL CSC tomorrow .

And Now Tell Me , Do you guys like this Combination ;)

can u share this reliance connecting software dashboard?

this reliance software which you are using to connect the modem to internet

Back