MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,648
did you ask questions on speed and coverage and hsdpa to those guys?is the default activation of HSDPA news correct? did u ask them that?let us know if you got any new information from there.

Yes, this information will be useful.I haven't got the simcard yet, and if the news of default activation of HSDPA from 31st July/1st Aug is true... i might as well wait a few days and save 449 rs!

Finally Recharged at MTNL CSC, It was on walkin distance from my home and i was trying online recharge like dumb.

Speed is quite low today. Lets see how much time it takes to stabilize to 2+ mbps :)

Congrats bro, I already told you to not waste time on it. ;)

did you ask questions on speed and coverage and hsdpa to those guys?
is the default activation of HSDPA news correct? did u ask them that?
let us know if you got any new information from there.

Yes, Ofcourse.
Speed they said would be Max 3.6 mbps depending on the No. of Users using on any particular cell site.
Yes from 22.07.2011, they have put a mechanism that in all Trumph and Dolphin numbers HSDPA is getting activated by default at the time of Activation. and for those Numbers which are active before 22nd July , HSDPA will be activated by 30.07.2011 which is today.

And as you all can see in my case, neither 449 balance deducted nor I had to get it activated from Mr. Gaikwad. I was getting speed of 640 KBPS right from the 1st day that means HSDPA was activated from 1st Day. Only when I inserted the Sim Card in Dongle, then gt confirmation with HSDPA showing in the dialler.

Lucky you mate. I wasted 449/- and got severe headache and then got it activated, but hell yeah, it rocks now!!!

I wasted mine too buddy. I don't think I am gonna use this 500 + balance anywhere other than annoy some of my friends with New number :p

I too have speed Issue, bcoz I think cell site is far from my residence and lot many users are active. But still I will keep using this for Heavy Downloads with laptop 24hrs ON ;)

now if every one gets hsdpa speeds, the network speeds will go down?

Does anyone have an idea how good is the "Teracom 3g data card" offered on - 3G Datacard Tariff is?
It states price of 1799 ? Which model do they give ?

Back