MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,650
now if every one gets hsdpa speeds, the network speeds will go down?

definitely, but i just hope that MTNL has sufficient capacity to cater all.. Hope for the best ;)

now if every one gets hsdpa speeds, the network speeds will go down?

Yes, I'm already experiencing a huge drop from last night, most of the times speedtest is ending like 3G speeds and not HSDPA, but downloads through IDM are above 1.5-2 mbps still. :(

Yes, I'm already experiencing a huge drop from last night, most of the times speedtest is ending like 3G speeds and not HSDPA, but downloads through IDM are above 1.5-2 mbps still. :(

Don't rely on speedtest.. For me, most of the time it shows .5 mbps where as in torrent and mobile partner it shows 2 mbps and i do get > 2mbps speed ;)

No problem with speed so far.. anyway, if they activate HSDPA now it will take sometime before we experience the speed problem.. i may be wrong, plz excuse in that case ;)

Don't rely on speedtest.. For me, most of the time it shows .5 mbps where as in torrent and mobile partner it shows 2 mbps and i do get > 2mbps speed ;)

No problem with speed so far.. anyway, if they activate HSDPA now it will take sometime before we experience the speed problem.. i may be wrong, plz excuse in that case ;)

Yes, I know that. But previously the same speedtests were going above 2.5 mbps and above, even touched 3 mbps. But now they are in the same 0.5-0.7 mbps range. Also for some HD videos, now I get frequent buffering too.

Nothing's changed on my system in the meantime this happening.

mtnl had enough time ... 3 years over competition

In speedtest i never get more than 2 MBps, apart from 1 or 2 days, but my downloads has been consistently > 200 KBps speed... Also government organisation, what else one expect.... If one understand that then they would be as happy as i am ;)

hello frns,need your urgent help1) I am staying in powai,and i want to buy MTNL 3g data card,how is the speed in mumbai2) if suppose i want to torrent download a movie which is 700 mb than how much time it will take to down load.(approximate)3) i am planning for a 4500 plan for six months for MTNL how is the speed in this plan4) or i should go for any other plan like of MTS5) what if i buy a data card for 1800 rs and if network doesnt come than what ?will mtnl people provide refund to that 6) what is hsdpa and how can it improves speed?7)is their any roaming chargesplz help me guys

^ Welcome buddyThe answers to your questions already there in this forum itself... I guess you are trying a shortcut, but anyhow will try to answer1) between 1 to 2.5 MBps in case of good signal2) < 1hr (atleast for me with good signal and large no: of seeds)3) same as 14) Avoid MTS5) No refund buddy. U can use the Datacard with other sim as well6) 3G speed is max 384 Kbps.. HSDPA in mtnl is upto 3.6 MBps7) NoJust buy an MTNL sim, check for 3G coverage and signal .. then download speed and if all satisfactory then recharge with 4.5k plan..

MTNL is getting preity nice business from this thread than their CSC centres :victorious: :pTheir ER Business would have gone high in various part of Mumbai ;)

Back