MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,652
Finally I crossed the 2mbps mark and that too on 59.x IP, while sharing the internet with my dad's phone!!!! :D

https://www.speedtest.net

----------

@Sbhas2k: Thanks mate. No more treats, I've been giving a lot since yesterday. It was my 18th birthday yesterday, MTNL is giving their gift today! ;)

Amazing.. Belated Happy B'day buddy... Kudos to MTNL as well for that gift to u :D

Speed on 59.XX IP

https://www.speedtest.net

Glad to know that speeds have been sorted.. For the time being at least :)

the reason for this thread to be popular is very clear.
MTNL is the cheapest mobile 3G service provider in the country with un believable 3g rates.
When vodafone , artel charges Rupees 10 & Rs. 15 per MB respectively, MTNL is charging Rs. 0.83 per MB and their unlimited plans are still better.

Private operators have paid extreme high license fees and are unable to support their fees. so they are charging those Rs. 15/MB data charges on 3G.
MTNL on the contarary is reducing the 3G rates. So cheapest 3G will attract the maximum crowd !!

BSNL & MTNL has also paid amount equal to highest bidder of the respective circle .
they cant give this excuse for high charges

so the question is that why VF and AT cant match mtnl? they are 15 times costly in 3g !

so the question is that why VF and AT cant match mtnl? they are 15 times costly in 3g !

simple
they want to earn 15 times more money than mtnl

what about they want to remain profitable as they do not have the government to bail them out?

so in India , you have to earn 15 times more and then pay all tax to remain profitable.

simple
they want to earn 15 times more money than mtnl

That is not the real reason.
The real reason is They are Evil

Its active by default . Insert Sim card in data card and surf for some time. If HSDPA shows on Dailer, then its confirmed .

Back