MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,656
Now someone tell me how to check remaining free bundled data ?? ENQFREE doesn't work !!

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Just be patient and you should receive a reply. Send 'ENQFREE' to 444 about 4-5 times. :)Another way is to call 1503 and ask them about the data remaining.

Oh in Between I have came with another way to check Free Data Balance:*** Remove Sim Card from Dongle and put it on your GSM Phone.*** Access GPRS for Few Minutes.*** As soon as your Data Connection Ends, A Pop Up Msg shows last Used Data along with Free Data Usage :) Enjoy !!!

I already knew that but it depends on the phone you use and the settings you have. If you have a microphone, simply call them via your laptop and ask the details.IndianMascot, you can also try *445#, I think it may work. I am not sure though.

It's ENQ FREETry sending that message when in 3G network area.90% of the time I get a reply.

Okie , Would try Today. But Hats Off to MTNL for providing such constant and superb speed on Wireless. If they would have promoted this offer, Private operators would have washed off .

Thats Superb. Would help many New Users .Lets make this thread a single point of contact for MTNL 3G Jadoo. Instead of links why not post all relevent information on 1st Page itself .

Back