MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,660
i consider myself a bot when it comes to managing this forum.

Anyone has info about checking data usage on Delhi network? PM me plz and I will update the first post.

I just got my trump sim... And recharged with 22 (250mb + 25p talktime) valid for a day.Now the thing is , i downloaded some amount of data, but first it used the 91 rs which i had done when i got the sim, once that got over i guess now its using the 22top up which i did.Now i keep getting the msg that my account balance is finished , although im able to still browse and also send a few smses..When i check the balance it says 0.Also for everyone who was asking about default hsdpa activation.. Good news, the sim was hsdpa enabled and got over 2mbps from the first minute of usage.Edit- i didnt realise in the 22recharge i get 50 sms free...But i m still confused why it used my talktime amount for data when i have 250mb towards free data.. :s

yesterday vodafoone also did the same thing with me. used main balance instead of my 2g Rs. 99 2Gb plan.

I am trying to do a re-charge since morning but getting transaction failed. using (hdfc debit) which i used just yesterday to do the 22 rs recharge.Any one else facing the issue ?

Back