MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,660
I did 3 recharges of Rs 99 on HDFC debit card which on all I got transaction failed yet they billed my account. I am still fighting my case with those idiots.However, State Bank of India net banking or SBI debit card work fine. Ironically, the payment gateway used by MTNL is run by HDFC bank.

citibank debit card worked for me....

It is ridiculous they can't work out such simple things!I tried numerous times (hdfc debit) didn't work for the 4500 recharge., so then just to try a cc i used my barclays bank credit card for a trial 22rs recharge thinking it will surely give me transaction failed... but to my surprise it worked! :sIt baffles me even more, because the platform for cred/deb cards is HDFC!!

hey guys iam currently using iPhone 4 with airtel sim card and a vodafone usb dongle in mumbai (borivali) iam fed up by the services of both the services and too much costly 3g plans..iam planning to switch to mtnl 3g jadoo i am happy if i get download speed around 150 to 200 Kilobytes per second should i go for MTNL jadoo please guide meand is there any way to unlock the vodafone dongle so that i can buy a new simcard from MTNL and use it in the dongle i use a K3570-z dongle of vodafone thanx in advance

You will definately get a download speed greater than 200 Kbps. In torrent MTNL 3G gives on and avarage 225 - 250 Kbps. Regarding Dongle Unlocking, visit any Mobile Market and they will unlock it by paying something around 200-300 bucks.

You can unlock it for free, just as I did. If you want the necessary files, PM me and I will send them to you.For using a dashboard after unlocking, you may contact popcorn or if he allows me to send the dashboard to you then I'll send that as well along with the necessary drivers.

HI.This is kind of urgent because im thinking of buying a MTNL card is this unlimited 1650 plan only for a few months or are they going to continue it after some timeas well.I heard that this offer is a limited time thing.Can anyone shed light on this issue-Thanks

For me speeds since last evening arond 1.4-1.6 mbps...(on various ips) Btw, this is on very good signal strenghts..

You can unlock it for free, just as I did. If you want the necessary files, PM me and I will send them to you.
For using a dashboard after unlocking, you may contact popcorn or if he allows me to send the dashboard to you then I'll send that as well along with the necessary drivers.

Why would he not allow you to distribute it? It's free to distribute. I bet popcorn would be more than happy that you shared.

You can unlock it for free, just as I did. If you want the necessary files, PM me and I will send them to you.
For using a dashboard after unlocking, you may contact popcorn or if he allows me to send the dashboard to you then I'll send that as well along with the necessary drivers.

ohkay bro please do so as i wanna buy an mtnl simcard this vodafone thing is shit the looted me enough time for payback please send the drivers at my mail

[email protected] or post here itself there are lot of guys here who were fooled by false promises pf vodafone

Back