MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,660
hey abhisheks please tell me how to unlock as m fed up of this vodafone dongle would be a gr8 help then i will buy an mtnl simcard

Why would he not allow you to distribute it? It's free to distribute. I bet popcorn would be more than happy that you shared.

you guys can share it and distribute it as I dont own any of those :P !
but a better way is to download it from reliance website...
http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/3G/HTML/DongleModel/E173_Windows.zip
or
Reliance 3G - Mobile Internet

it works with K3765 unlocked modem... but u will see a reliance logo on the dashboard and USSD and some other features would be missing.

USSD is important too. And the dashboard you had sent me is perfect to be honest, I won't be changing it. Why did you opt for the Reliance one?

guys what is this dashbord thing would love to get more info about it

----------

and can i get a full procedure how to do this thing it would be a gr8 help

Dashboard is nothing but Dialler Application used to connect Internet. I hop you gt it ;)

yeah i got that thing

----------

i have installed the setup now what to do ??

USSD is important too. And the dashboard you had sent me is perfect to be honest, I won't be changing it. Why did you opt for the Reliance one?
i dont use the reliance dashboard... its just a shortcut for those who find difficulty in finding the right version of dashboard.

I am using MR3220 router and working perfect !

Don't worry, Harsh. I'm uploading the files right now. It is a zip file. I have also included a readme.txt file stating the steps I had followed to get my dongle unlocked and running. Just read it, I've written down the procedure in as much detail as I could.

----------

It is a 24.32 mb file, 6.82 mb is uploaded.

Back