MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,660
Yes, Its legal. Who says its illegal. But it has to be done from Authorised Service Centre. And here the software which you are using for unlocking needs to purchased which we are gettig free from AbhishekS :)

still better not to discuss in open...hardware is your property... but the softwares you use are illegal.

abhishekS its not detecting my device the hawuei unlocker i got the codes

----------

the unlocker says no modem found!!

Don't worry, you just need to enter the IMEI. It will keep on saying 'no modem found'. All that you need from it is your unlocking code. And let's not discuss this here now, for any other information, PM me.

cn i call u ?

----------

my cell no

----------

just giv a miss call

----------

hey can u mail ?? abhishekS??

----------

no rep ?

ha ha ha ha what a joke i was using ZTE device and applying the software to unlock Hawuei dongle!!!!!!!!!!

----------

guys tell me one thing does MTNL mumbai provide micro simcards for iPhone 4 as i use iphone 4 and have an ipad too

guys tell me one thing does MTNL mumbai provide micro simcards for iPhone 4 as i use iphone 4 and have an ipad too

No. They have micro sim punching machine in their drawer.

Can a low-speed modem be unlocked to a hi-speed one? Like a 7.2 mbps unlocked to a 21.6 mbps one?! Or does the unlocking only makes it possible to use any Sim but doesn't affect speed?

no shah jahan u cannot do so but u can use sim cards of any company

@snake1 " this thread is for MTNL 3G Jadoo not for MTNL 3G punching machine so only serious talks here

----------

"After talking to some technical guy at MTNL, who seems to knew what was the problem. According to him MTNL needs to get the IMEI of iPhones on MTNL unblocked (for 3G browser support), which enables 3G browsing on iPhone from the manufacturer (Apple). He said they are doing this on regular basis as more and more people of iPhone are getting registered for MTNL 3G service. It was laso mentioned that it may take upto a month to do that.

Which basically translates into, Apple has some hardcoded settings on the instrument associated with IMEI that it can only acess certain 3G networks and once MTNL submits the IMEI of said iPhones to Apple, they provide some sort of code which basically unlocks the 3G functionality for MTNL or may be all the 3G networks.

If this helps, please reply to the post."

the above was posted by roller2010 in mtnl 3g jadoo setup for iphone 3G now whats this shit ??

Back