MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
slight better means it disconnects after 10 seconds instead of 5 secs

:rofl:

I got a message when i requested for HSDPADear Customer,your request for New MTNL Service request with the Order ID COM0122149 is processed Successfully.Thank You

@popcornIf MTNL can afford to give 200GB soft FUP, them I am all in for HSPA+ speeds with 200GB hard FUP.So even with attractive data usage plans, MTNL still loses out in terms of speed.

update got my 3G sim card it was like more than yr old somewhere arnd 2010...this probly shows that MTNL does not really sell much in this area of Delhi....and the card it self was really hard to get... By tmrw the card should be activated will see....how things go then... This might be repeat question but how does one check one in this MTNL 3G card what is the validity......how much talk time is left....and how much data is left....for Delhi..

^^
1. First make sure you can connect using your 3G dongle in windows.

2. You need to download MDMA from here.

3. Run it and wait for it to detect a signal.

4. Make a data connection using MDMA or any dialer.

5. As soon as you disconnect, MDMA will show you how much balance is left in Kb.

6. For validity, note down the date on which you recharged on paper and keep it somewhere safe (or tape it on the wall where you brush so that you are reminded of it everyday.)
Eg. If you recharged 1st of September with 180 days of validity, your balance will expire on 28th February 2012 at same time as of 1st of September 2011.

I know. This is very crude procedure till MTNL comes up with a real way to check data validity.

Any luck with the frequent disconnections? I barely stay connected for 10 seconds :( This must be my worst Saturday ever.

I am getting this again and again on my new sim " Before you can use your account you must first add some money to your balance "

This is happening as soon as I am trying to recharge with *400#16 digit code #
----------

Any luck with the frequent disconnections? I barely stay connected for 10 seconds :( This must be my worst Saturday ever.

sm server got broken u guys should be back online...even in Delhi it rained like crazy in the night ystrdy and the lights went off here...and out side the electricity department was there at 2 A.M in the night seeing the sparks that were coming out from the pole just out side my house...

I was getting same message when I purchased SIM in mumbai 3-4days back.It said, add money but funny thing was I was trying to dial code to add money!! :DBut anyway, I waited for 3-4hrs..and tried again.. and it worked. So may be u shud wait too.

yup...looks like the no. is not activated I was thinking that code got wasted :P

Any luck with the frequent disconnections? I barely stay connected for 10 seconds
sad.png
This must be my worst Saturday ever.

same here !
sad.png
but it is little better right nowbut as soon as you download a heavy file ... connection goes offor if yur download speed increases above 500kbps the connection breaksmtnl is like streching a thread and if you pull hard the thread breaks !!

Back