MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
I am still getting " Before you can use your account you must first add some money to your balance "If I try to dial any no. it says no. barred ?

send a text to #4444 or was it #444 plus recharge pin, it's been ages since i recharged mtln pre paid but that it how i did it. the number should be mtln's site or or the sim packet.

Below are the MTNL prepaid card related process :

Recharge process for Prepaid Mobile
[h=4][/h]

[*]Dial *400# 16 digit PIN No.# from your prepaid mobile.
[*]Dial 400 and follow the IVR instructions.
[*]Dial 9868199900 from any number to recharge any MTNL prepaid mobile. You can recharge while roaming outside home network using the same number.
[/list][h=4][/h]Follow any of these steps to know the balance of your mobile

[*]Dial 444 from mobile and follow the instructions.
[*]Dial *444# from your mobile to know the balance and validity.
[*]Dial *445# to know the expiry of bonus coupons.
[*]Dial 9868199900 to know the balance and validity of any MTNL Prepaid mobile in home as well as roaming networks.
[/list]

ya guys I am doing that only like u posted...I think the card its not activated yet...as the dealer told me it will be activated by Sunday evening...so I think I will need to wait till then maybe till Monday also...

Dial 1503 and complain.

yup did that ysdty they told me that we have not got ur documents yet ..they are not showing on the system...I dnt know how this document sending works..so I am waiting till Monday to check out...they dealer said till Sunday evening...

@anant.delThe same thing happened to me, when I bought an MTNL prepaid sim, they told me that I haven't submitted the docs, when I had. However the number got activated within 3 days.

Back