• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
what is yr cell id?
use mdma to find out...

20722.. screenshot is below

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3302/unledhyoq.png

As we can see from the screenshot, MTNL has already deployed 7.2 HSDPA but not yet flipped the switch.

As we can see from the screenshot, MTNL has already deployed 7.2 HSDPA but not yet flipped the switch.

If you speaking of Negotiated QOS, it remains the same since Day 1 from me.. so don't go by that

there are 2 types of series of cell id4 digit & 5 digit4 digit is 2G cell towers5 digit is 3G cell towers

spoke to the shop keeper he is saying by today it will be activated :Pme can't want any longer to kick out airtel ...

You already did kick our airtel :)And which modem did you buy?? From where and what price??

Huge update guys. MTNL 3G network is down in Dadar/Prabhadevi area since an hr.Cannot see 3G symbol in any of our iDevices nor able to connect using dongle. Ohh.. Happy Days..... are here :)Is MTNL going to add 1 extra day in validity for loss of connectivity? :pissed-off:Edit 1: its now back online.Edit 2: its offline again

It seems it was a bad decision to enable HSDPA for all users for free :P All I can suspect is the fate which happened to BSNL is now repeating with MTNL (hope not seriously!)

Huge update guys.

MTNL 3G network is down in Dadar/Prabhadevi area since an hr.
Cannot see 3G symbol in any of our iDevices nor able to connect using dongle. Ohh.. Happy Days..... are here :)

Is MTNL going to add 1 extra day in validity for loss of connectivity? :pissed-off:

Edit 1: its now back online.

Edit 2: its offline again

even i thought to ask those aunties... but then did not ask,,,
can we mass tweet @mtnlmobile for extra 3 days lost for this problem?
please some one draft the tweet and we send them together !!

Back