MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
spoke to the cc... its confirmed... till tommorow 11 am nothing can be done.as in holidays , mtnl sucks bcz every one goes for holidays as its government and if servers hangs, whole network comes to stand still.its often seen during week ends and holidays.

u want MTNL to work on Sundays too even when they are giving u unltd plan PM at rock bottom prices :rofl:

spoke to the cc... its confirmed... till tommorow 11 am nothing can be done.
as in holidays , mtnl sucks bcz every one goes for holidays as its government and if servers hangs, whole network comes to stand still.
its often seen during week ends and holidays.

But they did confirm that its a network issue? I was afraid my datacard is busted :P

Got confirmation too, cc forwarded me some contact no. to follow up, but as usual its switched off,might be becoz of sunday, will try to reach 2morrow again.

u want MTNL to work on Sundays too even when they are giving u unltd plan PM at rock bottom prices :rofl:

But my card was activated on Sunday..not sure how come !! I bough that from local shop on Saturday night and ven shopkeeper told me that activation can not be done prior to Monday. May be the cards sold at shops are managed by MTNL franchises.

Back