MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
I bought my sim card from sanchar haat and it was activated there and then. I got the full working 3G with 4500 plan loaded in 15 mins flat :D

You should have contacted distributor for New Connection. They are fast in activating . I gt my Sim Card from Distributor and gt activated within 24 hrs.

"arre yar distributor sai he liya hai bhut mahenat sai mila tha ek eklota distributor yaha par " now this paper submission is just taking time...

----------

I bought my sim card from sanchar haat and it was activated there and then. I got the full working 3G with 4500 plan loaded in 15 mins flat :D

lol :P I didn't knw that they activate the SIM then and there only lol...maybe if I had known it would take this much time to get the SIM activated would have gon to them only....

The whole problem is I hav put a DC request for airtel and there is like a week time where I need to tell them what to do ( though Call center ppl say it takes 2 days to DC ) so today is probly the 7th day and I can't figure out now what needs to be done...

update: just spoke to the seller he is saying ur documents are already submitted and he will check and tell why its still not activated....

The only option to contact seems to be that distributor only. If he didn't gt it activated today, just ask him to give back documents and you get it submitted personally at nearest MTNL CSC.

you can still go to the mtnl csc and submit your documents and get new sim

thinking of waiting till evening.....have to keep on changing my current SIM card with MTNL to check if its activated yet or not bit annoying..

No need to change SIM card, just call up the number, if it says not reachable or something, that means its activated!

No need to change SIM card, just call up the number, if it says not reachable or something, that means its activated!

awa..I have been going through the pain taking process removing the back cover..battery again nd again grr...prbly atlest 25 - 30 times by now...lol

Just got off speaking to MTNL aunty :P She kept saying " zoor sai bolo , awaz nahi arahai hai...kat kat kai arahai hai " :P

I was getting full network bars here dnt know why she had problem even before once I called them sm guy told me the same thing....

ok MTNL Aunty is saying that on Sunday its not possible to submit the documents so she is saying that we will receive the documents by today only and tell the dealer to do it fast :P

I think she was very nice to me and I think most MTNL aunties are :) they try to find a solution to the problem :)

why mtnl only employ aunties who have no clue of what they are suppose to do?

Back