MTNL 3g unlimited plan -nid detail

• Thread starter Thread starter kronit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 39,742
Hey,thats not a misuse..mtnl gives every new product to some of their employees for testing purpose only for limited time...it doesnt mean that we are using free services..my father working as DGM but still our internet or landline is not free

Hey,thats not a misuse..mtnl gives every new product to some of their employees for testing purpose only for limited time...it doesnt mean that we are using free services..my father working as DGM but still our internet or landline is not free

No one said anything like this(misuse) to you. Please read again :)

sorry i couldnt found from where to delete the post..after posting i found that livelively said this " Misuse like this give the companies a reason to shutdown 3G plans. " to someone else

yes I can check, but still 5-7 days are left in completion of my first billing cycle so have to wait. Out of 200gb I had used only 15gb till now due to this confusion.
DIDI U GET ANOTHER 200GB ?:imbored:

after billing cycle 200gb is not added, but confusion still exists about, whether after the complete use of 200gb before 6 months we will get another 200GB or not.

so Rs. 4500 for 200GB for 6 months in total and not 200Gb every month.

^may be or may be not, no idea,this is the confusion. Even mtnl cc giving me all sorts or reply and some of them are too irrelevant:huh::huh::huh:

Back