• Views Views 39,742
Here are some sources which says the plan is of 200GB/month:

[*]MTNL Customer care

[*]3G Indian: MTNL Unlimited 3G Data Plan Launched

[*]Bsnl 3G Unlimited 2011 plans - Tech2buzz.com

[*]MTNL Offers Unlimited 3G Plan at 750/month
[/list]

None of these are official MTNL Sites.

MTNL Portal says only 200Gb , and does not tell whether it is monthly or six month limit. all these sites assumed that it is monthly limit....

But MTNL Has launched revised 3g plans and they are offering unlimited monthly 3g data plan for 1650 now which is surely worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
dolphin

last part...Initially a cap of 200 GB shall be placed, however if any customer exceeds the usage, the excess charges can be waived off.

None of these are official MTNL Sites.

all these sites assumed that it is monthly limit....

That was the point I want to make. It is not only us, who understood it that way. :P

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

last part...Initially a cap of 200 GB shall be placed, however if any customer exceeds the usage, the excess charges can be waived off.

Has someone reached 200GB yet? So that we can ask for more data.

That was the point I want to make. It is not only us, who understood it that way. :P

Don't include me in US, I was always doubtful, and i was hoping for 200gb for 6 month....

And I am sure once you cross 200, call 1503
and you will get another 200 GB

*Initially a cap of 200 GB shall be placed, however if any customer exceeds the usage, the excess charges can be waived off.
This line in MTNL's add is ray of hope.Guys when 200gb got over call them.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Data Plans in 3G Prepaid and Post paid

Don't include me in US, I was always doubtful, and i was hoping for 200gb for 6 month....

And I am sure once you cross 200, call 1503
and you will get another 200 GB

You rock Jalanbk !!
I called MTNL customer care and asked him again about data limit. As usual he confirmed 200GB for a month. Then I gave him the reference that my friends have crossed 1 month, still their free data limit is not reset to 200GB again when the new month starts. He put me on hold and came back after a minute. According to him, "the first 200GB allotted to a new recharge have validity of 6 months(not 1 month), thats why those GBs will be carried forward until finished. Once finished, another 200GB will be added in the account, not before that."

This confirms jalanbk's statement. @jalanbk, where did you get this info?

Guys, who are reaching 200GB, please confirm.
Guys, who have completed 1 month, please confirm.

great, MTNL ROCKS after long period of time, now they should also decrease their broadband tariffs,lol

I worked in MTNL Office for 4 years (not as MTNL Employee but my company used to work for them) I spent a lot of time with their policy makers, I know how they make policy and how they implement it...

Guys, who are reaching 200GB, please confirm.
Guys, who have completed 1 month, please confirm.

This speed is too much man....I reached 100GB in 6 days. I ..have to..have to..have to.. apply breaks!!

Back