MTNL 3g unlimited plan -nid detail

• Thread starter Thread starter kronit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 39,742
This is certainly not a good news. Is there anyone else who has crossed one month?

@jalanbk, please confirm this with MTNL customer care. I have been told by them only that 200GB is monthly limit.
mine 1 month is completing on 26th apr 2011, so will post my case on 27th

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

to check whether MTNL cust. care info is correct is to call them more than once, Whatever First person tells, second or third one will definitely contradict in queries like this.

to check whether MTNL cust. care info is correct is to call them more than once, Whatever First person tells, second or third one will definitely contradict in queries like this.

Well.. I called them twice in two months. I don't remember if he was the same guy. But both of the times they state about 200GB monthly limit. Also that this 4500 recharge will not work on roaming.

I had confirmed the 200GB issue from their head quater, person there told me that 200GB will be for 6 months, but due to some posts I though that guy may be wrong,I case of MTNL you cant be so sure.

i recharged with this plan on feb 18th..at that timei got 200gb as free download..but is has been more than 2 months now but the download is getting deducted from the 200gb which were provided earlier i.e. on 18th only..and no reseting of the data counter has happened..so 200gb is for 6 months and not for 1 month..And as far as mtnl cc is concerned they dont know what they r saying as they dont have the proper knowledge and the required expertise suited for such a job..

CC is not at all reliable, they say 4500/- recharge does not work on roaming but I roamed around for 7 days and no balance was deducted, instead all my data usage is deducted in 200Gb only... There is no point talking to them, I will call them once I use up my 200Gb limit to get more data.

^ by that time they will be aware of this issue, itne bhee pagal nahee hai,lol

i recharged with this plan on feb 18th..at that timei got 200gb as free download..but is has been more than 2 months now but the download is getting deducted from the 200gb which were provided earlier i.e. on 18th only..and no reseting of the data counter has happened..so 200gb is for 6 months and not for 1 month....

Heart broken :cursing:

i recharged with this plan on feb 18th..at that timei got 200gb as free download..but is has been more than 2 months now but the download is getting deducted from the 200gb which were provided earlier i.e. on 18th only..and no reseting of the data counter has happened..so 200gb is for 6 months and not for 1 month..And as far as mtnl cc is concerned they dont know what they r saying as they dont have the proper knowledge and the required expertise suited for such a job..

Don't give up so easy guys. At least tell them what wrong they have done. Fight and get back your data limit.

If they say that 200GB limit is monthly, it will be easier for you to convince them to give you 200GB again.

In my opinion, it is worth a try. As logiccool already said, we should let them know what is happening.

Back