MTNL 3g unlimited plan -nid detail

• Thread starter Thread starter kronit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 39,742
It should reset to 200GB starting from next month. Can you check your usage by ussd commands from your computer?

yes I can check, but still 5-7 days are left in completion of my first billing cycle so have to wait. Out of 200gb I had used only 15gb till now due to this confusion.

yes I can check, but still 5-7 days are left in completion of my first billing cycle so have to wait. Out of 200gb I had used only 15gb till now due to this confusion.

Which is the USSD command to check the usage? *444# does not provide that info.

when i use that two sms comes from mtnl, see image

Thanks for prompt response :)

The question is how you get SMS about your data usage. Is it send to you by MTNL automatically? This is what I am curious about.

So, You use Micromax 3G USB Modem Manager. Do I have to use this Micromax software to have this feature?

^on sending sms at *444# I get left KBs sms automatically from MTNL I purchased Micromax 352g datacard bundled with mtnl sim so that may be the case that I am getting that figures automatically.

Can any one help me with the settings for the postpaid connection using this plan.

I have tried

gprsmtnldel
mtnl3g
mtnlhsdpa

Doesnt work. I got this plan activated on the m dolphin postpaid.Would I need a change in Sim.1503 was not able to help me...

I recharged my mtnl with Rs 4500 on saturday, I got sms saying you have been allocated 209GB. Validity is 6 months. It means 200 gb for 6 months, approx 35GB per month. This is great offer. Rs 750 per month for 35GB is excellent compared to private operators who charges 5 times higher :)I m getting excellent speed, it touched 330KBps in the morning, but sometime it drops to 60KBps during day time. But on an average 100-140KBps is there :) I'm happy...

I have crossed one month by 7-8 days and my data limit is not being reset, I used around 30 GB in first month and now I have about 170Gb showing as remaining data

^ SO it means 200GB is for 6 months, but one doubt still remains in my mind "What does the following line mean, it is written in MTNL's announcement regarding promotional plans"
*Initially a cap of 200 GB shall be placed, however if any customer exceeds the usage, the excess charges can be waived off.

Data Plans in 3G Prepaid and Post paid

I have crossed one month by 7-8 days and my data limit is not being reset, I used around 30 GB in first month and now I have about 170Gb showing as remaining data

This is certainly not a good news. Is there anyone else who has crossed one month?

@jalanbk, please confirm this with MTNL customer care. I have been told by them only that 200GB is monthly limit.

Back