MTNL 3g unlimited plan -nid detail

• Thread starter Thread starter kronit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 39,742
plans are good but only at one condition speed must remain above 2.5mbps at all cost. after all peoples are paying for 6 months in advance. So they deserve good service in the end.

You Guys are lucky .
We BSNL's south customers (un limited pre & post paid)are all capped mostly @ 1 Mbps or even @512b Kbps !!:ishock:

Apparently MTNL has capped transfer speed to 1mbps that sucks!!
I thought it was just happening in Mumbai.

They have not capped it to 1 MBPS, I usually get speed between 1.5 to 3 Mbps.... and I am using it for more than1 month...

Sometime it goes around 1mbps but that is mostly peak hours 6-9 PM

They have not capped it to 1 MBPS, I usually get speed between 1.5 to 3 Mbps.... and I am using it for more than1 month...

Sometime it goes around 1mbps but that is mostly peak hours 6-9 PM

I am getting only

i have talked with MTNL Lodhi road office 200 GB is for one month and there is no restriction or charges if you go beyond 200 GB limit, they may restrict speed that all but no charges,

I got this plan 4500 for six months, prepaid, till now it showing 200gb - (I had used till now) as my MB's left. Lets see if it return to 200 after one month cycle complets or not,if it then it is good plan as MTNL's 1mbps broadband is Rs 999 per month and on 3g I am getting speed near to 1 mbps on micromax 552g hspa data card.

I got this plan 4500 for six months, prepaid, till now it showing 200gb - (I had used till now) as my MB's left. Lets see if it return to 200 after one month cycle complets or not,if it then it is good plan as MTNL's 1mbps broadband is Rs 999 per month and on 3g I am getting speed near to 1 mbps on micromax 552g hspa data card.

It should reset to 200GB starting from next month. Can you check your usage by ussd commands from your computer?

200 GB Data cap.... I am sure it is for One Month.... How.....Heres How..... Before actually getting the postpain plan i chkd the entire setup with the prepaid plan.The while using the prepaid after every session i used to get a message which would tell me the remaining amount of 3g data.... it was simply the used data reduced from 200 gb... I had got the 1 month recharge done. Now I have a problem. I got the Postapaid plan activated got about a dozen confimations from Custcare about the plan being activated but It does not work.... what settings should I use on my Nokia e52. I tried all the 3 APN on the website but i always get Data connection not avlbl.... Ne answers....

Back