MTNL Broadband: 256/512 combo unlm - Billing Glitch while processing revised rates ?

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 14,324
yes sunny you are right... but I will definitely not going to pay 500 extra bucks..:) .. m going to give written application to accounts/area manager.

yeah! it's 100 bucks extra for me..Need to get this sorted out or else they will add 100 Rs extra in every bill.well, it's not the people who are migrated to combo plans from any other plan are effected, i was on Combo plan only.I didn't give application for change of plan so it's obvious that there is something wrong with their system..yeah! there might be a lot of people who will be effected as a result of this...MTNL will surely look into this once the number of complaints grows regarding this issue.What i feel is that MTNL will fix this and would adjust the next bill accordingly by reducing the 100 Rs or 500 Rs they charged extra this time around.

Me too....i am on 649 Combo which should be giving me 200 free calls and 5 GBWhereas on my bill its listed as 72 free calls and have included 196 as telephone rent. Total bill is 1052 whereas it shoud be 650+50+ taxes

@boy You have made 72 calls in the month, thats why its showing free calls as 72. Till 200 it will keep showing u as many as free calls as you have made so you dont really have to worry about it. Only problem is they are adding rent to combo plans which shouldn't be case. Just mak a complaint to nearby accounts manager and im sure this will be fixed. Sunny

Are yaar tumhe to bill mill raha ,mujhe shayad 1 month and 20 din se apna bill nahi mila ,but my triband is connected..

@ av43302 Yes i have also not recieved my telephone bill yet and most of the time i used to download from net and submit my bill..you can see your bill by login this page if you have register for bill view and alert service of mtnl
MTNL Bill View System - Index

@boy

You have made 72 calls in the month, thats why its showing free calls as 72. Till 200 it will keep showing u as many as free calls as you have made so you dont really have to worry about it.

Only problem is they are adding rent to combo plans which shouldn't be case. Just mak a complaint to nearby accounts manager and im sure this will be fixed.

Sunny

No its wrong

Here's what it shows

METERED
CALLS 77

FREE
CALLS 72
NET CHARGEABLE
CALLS 5

Where as Free Calls should be 200 with 0 Net chargeable calls

Hey guys i got a call from mtnl 2day sayin that v hve deducted Rs 500 from ur bill that was wrongly charged. n when i checked my bill online 2day it was automatically updated n a new bill is generated now..

I think i need to call the customer care regarding this..let me hear what they have to say regarding this.

Back