MTNL Broadband: 256/512 combo unlm - Billing Glitch while processing revised rates ?

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 14,324
It is a system glitch...sent emails to Exec Dir (Delhi) and various GMs. Received a call from the exchange accepting the error. Was told that I should pay the current bill in full and the next bill would have the credit. Have confirmed this by email once again to ED and other people. Let's wait for the next bill.

I think i need to call the customer care regarding this..let me hear what they have to say regarding this.
call and let us know the detail

one more thing what is email id of a/c manager or do everyone need to file complain or this will be sort out in next bill

one more thing what is email id of a/c manager or do everyone need to file complain or this will be sort out in next bill

Write to the GM of your area + GM Accounts + Exec Director. All email addresses are given on the MTNL Delhi site.

my friend got 500 COMBO plan (200 calls + 2.5 GB data)... he received his bill and in it, Rs. 250 are charged towards phone rent and 250 towards BB, thats make 500 (+taxes)... so, atleast his bill is ok....

I am not sure but may be 500 combo plan was not revised ? Only revised rates combo plans seems to be affected by this. @eskay can you pls fwd that email to us or post a ss ? Sunny

@eskay can you pls fwd that email to us or post a ss ?

Sunny
Sent to: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]. CC to: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bill No 2036317818 of 09/10/2008 has the following fixed charges:
1. Tri Band Subscriber - Rs 1,349/-
2. Monthly Service Charges - Rs 500/-

As per email from DE (ADSL) as below, the fixed charges should be only Rs 1,349/-.

Kindly arrange for a revised bill at the earliest.

----- Original Message ----
To: [email protected]
Cc: agmcc ; dgm sale ; GM (LC)
Sent: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 11:13:44 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: REMINDER 3 - Revised Broadband Plans - effective 1 September 2008

Sir,
This is to intimate that the booking for plan change to Combo UL512plan had been done vide booking number 48000273250808 work order number is 15381 dated 25th Aug 08.
Regards,
SDE G (CC-1500)
----- Original Message -----
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:46 am
Subject: Fwd: FW: REMINDER 3 - Revised Broadband Plans - effective 1 September 2008
>
> kindly arrange to issue the plan conversion ob from the plan TriB
> UL to
> TriB CULV(TriB COMBO UBLIMITED 512kbps).
> the monthly charge in this plan is Rs1299+Rs50=Rs1349.00
>
> Thanks
> With warm regards
> DE(ADSL)

Following the telephone call from the exchange confirming their error, sent the following email to the same set of officials
-----------------------------------------------------------
One Mr Bahuguna has confirmed to me from telephone no 26189165 that the charge of Rs 500 is incorrect and will be given as a credit in the the next bill. The charge of Rs 516.67 in bill no. 2036244141 dated 09/09/08 will also be adjusted on a pro rata basis from the date the change of plan was effected.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I went to hauz khas exchange to meet the account officer today..he told me that this is a software problem and most of the people who have migrated to combo pl are facing this..no need to worry..pay your bill..the extra amount will be adjusted to your next bill.

Kapur...where do you live? Malviya Nagar? @eskay that email went over my head...but I get the point lol!

@eskay that email went over my head...but I get the point lol!

It got the job done:thumb:

Kapur...where do you live? Malviya Nagar?

@eskay that email went over my head...but I get the point lol!

nope..katwaria sarai...

Back