MTNL Broadband: 256/512 combo unlm - Billing Glitch while processing revised rates ?

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 14,324
They took 3 days to reply me back

They took 3 days to reply me back

They take a couple of days or so to respond. Diwali must have slowed them down!:dance:

i have a Quick question if i apply for Triband UL599 will i be getting the speed 256kpbs or I will get the 2 Mbps as all other connection with data caps have this speed limit... also will we be able to get Better speed limits in existing plans from new yaer onwards across all operaters..

well, Unlimited plans like 512 UL and 256 UL etc are only supposed to give u limited speeds..2 Mbps speeds are on volume based plans..i didn't clearly understand the second part of your question..do make it clear.

hi jariv,u will gt 256kbps speed in triband ul599.......

also will we be able to get Better speed limits in existing plans from new yaer onwards across all operaters..

Who knows!?:wall:

I mean to say that maybe by default I will get the Speed upto 2 Mbps on Triband 256UL, as all volume based plans have speeds upto 2 mbps.. also is their any chances that operaterrs may increase the speeds across all plans early next year. Just because of competetion from 3G. like, BSNL/Airtel

I mean to say that maybe by default I will get the Speed upto 2 Mbps on Triband 256UL, as all volume based plans have speeds upto 2 mbps..
I got 2Mbps instead of 256kbps on my UL connection for almost 5-6 months before MTNL woke up. Keep your fingers crossed.

also is their any chances that operaterrs may increase the speeds across all plans early next year. Just because of competetion from 3G. like, BSNL/Airtel
As I said, who knows?!

Back