MTNL Broadband: 256/512 combo unlm - Billing Glitch while processing revised rates ?

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 14,324
so in the end evryone's problem is solved :cool2:

so in the end evryone's problem is solved :cool2:
Three cheers to MTNL!:thumbsup:

I just check my online bill they have again put some rent charges on november bill..they have not rectified the problem even after so much of exercise done by me...This is really very annoying. Now what to do ..again repeat the same process..

my bill is ok this time but they have not credited 100 Rs which they suppose to credit,They told me last time pay ur bill 100 rs will be credited next time..MTNL is not taking care of its customer..too bad!!

hey my bill came yesterday..this time it's correct and they have credited me 100 rs..;)

another problem .....i gt my bill two days back and evry thng ws f9 except there was rs. 500 for some advanced charges.....plzzzzzzz helpi hv paid evry installation charge security.......bt nw wt is this ......is sm1 else facing the same problem :wall:

No..no such problems here...email that GM with all the details..this is not good stuff at all.They need to get things sorted out soon, everything seems to be in a mess after they slashed the prices of Combo plans.:@

@sid - when did u opt for mtnl connection?? mtnl usually charges 1800 (for new connectn) total for -> registration (500) + BB testin (300) + Security (1000) - these are usually charged in 2 - 3 bills...if u've already paid 1800 total, then above 500 is a billing mistake n should be credited upon complaining....

Back