• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,650
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree this stunt is quite unfair to many people, just a CT from MTNL

Isn't 2 & 4 mbps fast enough for them ??? :D

Isn't 2 & 4 mbps fast enough for them ??? :D

As said in the above you cant please everyone someone people still feel that 4mbps is slow, remember that from 1 to 4 mbps there is a lot of noticeable difference while surfing.

4Mbps might not be a popular plan but still some SOHO businesses do use it with multiple clients.

And if MTNL is thinking big then speed increases should have been done through out all the plans.

Just got a confirmation from their CC about the above news ( Increase in speed for unlimited plan subscribers on Sunday)

Finally on their tariff page Introduction

http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/intro.htm http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/connect.htm http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/tri_faq.htm
Triband Other Tariff Plans

[*]MTNL increases the default upload speed for all broadband plans from existing 256Kbps to 512Kbps w.e.f.01/04/2011.
[*]MTNL offers 2Mbps download speed to broadband unlimited plan customers whose download speed less than 2Mbps on sundays for the month of April 2011.
[*]Broadband Dhamaka : Get Modem free with new Broadband connection. Limited period Offer, Upto 31ST March 11.
[*]MTNL launches two new Bill Cap plans w.e.f. 10/03/2011
[*]MTNL reduces additional upload charges from Rs. 500 to Rs. 150 for Broadband customers w.e.f. 01/03/2011
[/list]Actually the first point is misleading & will create confusion for further down on the same page it says

For all the plans Upload speed will be 512 Kbps( w.e.f. 01/04/2011 to 29/06/2011)

Morons :( Creating work for themselves is, maybe their motto

Naaa i think it's training for old babus who don't know a thing about speed settingWhile our up to 2 Mbps connection is degraded to 256 kbps :madness::madness:i think all users having up to 2 mbps limited plan might be suffering from same expect those having unlimited connection plan

Naaa i think it's training for old babus who don't know a thing about speed setting

While our up to 2 Mbps connection is degraded to 256 kbps :madness::madness:

i think all users having up to 2 mbps limited plan might be suffering from same
expect those having unlimited connection plan

Wassup Rahulbhai? su kare che?

Hope speeds increase tonite

The MTNL page says the download speed for Sundays is 2mbps for the month of April .So are we to assume that post April it will be back to 1 mbps?? I mean what the point of giving it for 1 month?? trying to entice ppl to upgrade to higher plans later on by giving em a taste of what 2mbps feels like?? lolz

Considering they took 3 weeks and 10 phone calls to upgrade my speed from 512kbps to 1mbps, i am not too optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back