MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,652
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,though after that last sunday episode of 2 mbps speed-surge and back to normalcy, i have gained about 20 kB/s worth of speed in downloads (torrents) since then :cool:but i would be VVVEEERRRYYY miffed if this Funday thing turns out to be a prank & speeds are again lowered down. but this seems only a figment of imagination & HIGHLY unlikely, because that way the reputation of this govt enterprise would be at stake, and since people here ARE reporting sugre in their upload-speeds, am sure all this is for real ! am dying to leave my workplace, go home & celebrate :P !!i told about all of this to one of my seniors here at my workplace (he's from Virar). being a BSNL user, pat he replied that "MTNL is doing this because they plan to upgrade your speeds in near-future. BSNL had also done the similar thing when they had to upgrade the speed of 256 kbps plans to 512 kbps (i dont have much idea about it, since am an MTNL user)." needless to say, 'meri khushi ka thikaana hi nahi raha' after hearing this !!MTNL -- Jai Ho, Jai Ho :cool2: :clap:

Mtnl backroom ppls just try some trick to extend it the whole week :)

dont worry.. we can expect some weeks where they will surely forget to make it back to normal. And of course, you can also expect that they forget to make it 2mbps on sunday also. coin has both the sides !

Now hit LIKE -------------------->>>>

nope with session wise speed control, speed control will be completely automatic. so unless someone messes with the system time of MTNL server, and keeps all days as Sundays, we wont see glitch.

Finally on their website. Horses website:
Introduction

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

so it is only 4 april 2011 sundays.. its basically for school children to use internet in vacations :P

512 kbps upload is valid for : ( w.e.f. 01/04/2011 to 29/06/2011).

oh upload speed increase is just for 3 months..and Sunday boosts are only for Aprilmay be they will make it permanent after 3 months

It's like they are giving you forced trial boost to your upload speed Hoping customer will buy there upload topup after there demo period is overSuck it NIce try haha i am not falling for it :xDMy upload speed increased today.. Time to seed some torrents lmao

mtnl is doing time pass... this nonsense will continue for next 4 months...its time to think ahead in lines with 3g broadband...as of date vodafone 3g stick is best in unlimited in mumbai giving 7.2mbps

^ Know anyone who has had a taste and seen how good it is? Know anyone who has confirmed what unlimited means?

Hi,Home wire-line broadband cannot be replaced with 3g or even 4g wireless services, 7.2MBps is theoretical bandwidth,Popcorn we just get a proportion of it. Unlimited before you get FUped !Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back