MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,613
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not getting 2 Mbps. Didnt get last Sunday too. Even the upload speed is still 256 kbps. :madness::@

Worse, Worse, Worser, Worsest

You might have turned some application which uses net & have checked the speed,cause never seen such a low.

You might have turned some application which uses net & have checked the speed,cause never seen such a low.
Naah! Everything is proper, I am using MTNL since long time so i know what application uses what to connect the internet, You know what IBF page is still loading for me. Atleast not a novice user :P

in the coming days MTNL is going to show u how low can they exactly go !!! :P

Hmmm There are lots of imponderables as one chooses a server away from self.

Has MTNL synced you for 2mbps? If not you will have to kick harder. When I went to Prabhadevi post #276 they told me its still W-I-P, looks like its still W-I-P.
yeah i was synced to 2Mbps since last sunday and uploads synced at 1024Mbps since yday. infact yday night i got good speeds. almost 210kbps dwn and 50kbps up. today its a big mess. i m barely getting 21kbps dwn and 45kbps up. i m on the prabhadevi xchange as well. i wonder how come inspite of us both being on the same xchange the speeds are so different.

Worse, Worse, Worser, Worsest

yeah i was synced to 2Mbps since last sunday and uploads synced at 1024Mbps since yday. infact yday night i got good speeds. almost 210Kbps dwn and 50kbps up. today its a big mess. i m barely getting 0.21 dwn and 0.45 up. i m on the prabhadevi xchange as well. i wonder how come inspite of us both being on the same xchange the speeds are so different.

Try 1504 for now & email to GM/DGM for next sunday :).
My neighbour is also on the same exchange but he got the speeds last sunday without any problem, infact he did not even know about the increased speeds till I told him :D lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back