MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,603
Status
Not open for further replies.
@wikedmonk If it did not then I would have not stayed with them from 2005 :) There's always an odd chance that the fellow who replies to you on 1504 takes more initiative than usual

BTW I sent you a PM
done! nowadays they don't even pick up tht 1. i guess too many ppl bombarding the lines of BB dept.
BTW the reason i dun believe luck etc wit hmtnl is coz i literally had to personally go and meet the gm/dgm of BB almost 4-5 times in past few years (along with innumerable meetings with other ppl from the dept) to get my issues sorted out. i literally had to threaten them to get my line replaced to get rid of the frequent disconnections !!as a result i know almost every person right from the guys who replace modems( the stock room ppl in charge) to the engineers and dgm's !!! lol

Looks like you are ripe for a new ISP :D lol

Not yet :D, Just removing my frustration over them

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

done! nowadys they don't even pick up tht 1. i guess too many ppl bombarding the lines of BB dept.

Its not a BB department, Its a TP department

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

done! nowadays they don't even pick up tht 1. i guess too many ppl bombarding the lines of BB dept.
BTW the reason i dun believe luck etc wit hmtnl is coz i literally had to personally go and meet the gm/dgm of BB almost 4-5 times in past few years (along with innumerable meetings with other ppl from the dept) to get my issues sorted out. i literally had to threaten them to get my line replaced to get rid of the frequent disconnections !!as a result i know almost every person right from the guys who replace modems( the stock room ppl in charge) to the engineers and dgm's !!! lol

MTNL helps us to build "INTER-PERSONAL" relationships :P :D

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem? Has anyone succeeded in getting their connection back to normal daily speeds.Sun-day was supposed to be a fun day but it is turning out to be a Sad-day.I guess people will have to avoid using the net on Sundays courtesy of MTNL.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem? Has anyone succeeded in getting their connection back to normal daily speeds.
Sun-day was supposed to be a fun day but it is turning out to be a Sad-day.
I guess people will have to avoid using the net on Sundays courtesy of MTNL.

Which Exchange are you on?

Now I get
https://www.speedtest.net

but in the morning I got better speeds see post #339 where I had said 'You are right about being irregular, in my case its almost as if it suffers from constipation but then you cant look at a gift horse in the mouth . :evil:
:ishock: Its still suffering from constipation :D

Now I get
https://www.speedtest.net

but in the morning I got better speeds see post #339 where I had said 'You are right about being irregular, in my case its almost as if it suffers from constipation but then you cant look at a gift horse in the mouth . :evil:
:ishock: Its still suffering from constipation :D

Your connection suffers from constipation, My connection suffers from stone, which cuts my bandwidth :P

Your connection suffers from constipation, My connection suffers from stone, which cuts my bandwidth :P

:imwink::thumbsup::whistle::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::happy:

Good one :hysterical: :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back