MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,611
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i meant was, I already despatched(Sent) them a mail :)

That's fine but what about today, an email wont help for that, for that your only option is 1504 (if they can help) lol

That's fine but what about today, an email wont help for that, for that your only option is 1504 (if they can help) lol
1504 is an utter waste,
What they would say
"Namaskar, Bola, Telephone no bola, Kya problem hai?, ADSL mein batti jal rahi hai kya?, 198 mein complain karo. This is a standard reply i get.

The 3rd Option is an utter non sense, What they call is "ONLINE SUPPORT" ROFL

1504 is an utter waste,
What they would say
"Namaskar, Bola, Telephone no bola, Kya problem hai?, ADSL mein batti jal rahi hai kya?, 198 mein complain karo. This is a standard reply i get.

The 3rd Option is an utter non sense, What they call is "ONLINE SUPPORT" ROFL

Nothing like a shot in the dark :D One never knows. It could be your lucky day. lol

Nothing like a shot in the dark :D One never knows. It could be your lucky day. lol

Huh! Lucky day, You must be joking socrates, As if they would resolve my issue today, Anyway, babus will come to their office tommorow morning itself, When they will look @ what i have sent, And will again call me up and ask "WHAT THE ISSUE IS"?

Huh! Lucky day, You must be joking socrates, As if they would resolve my issue today, Anyway, babus will come to their office tommorow morning itself, When they will look @ what i have sent, And will again call me up and ask "WHAT THE ISSUE IS"?

Helpdesk is connected with the blokes in the NOC so there is a one in million chance that your problem can be resolved today itself I have seen/experienced this in the past,hence the suggestion. :)

the concepts of 'shot in the dark' , 'lucky day' etc. do not exist when ur dealing with mtnl . i have realised this over the past 3-4 yrs. :P

@wikedmonk If it did not then I would have not stayed with them from 2005 :) There's always an odd chance that the fellow who replies to you on 1504 takes more initiative than usual

Helpdesk is connected with the blokes in the NOC so there is a one in million chance that your problem can be resolved today itself I have seen/experienced this in the past,hence the suggestion. :)

I don't want to listen to "Tumchya call aamhala Khoop Mahtvache aahe, Tumi Khatar madle aahet! and i do understand that there might be several users who would have called the customercare, Now they would have been ready with a standard format of replying, "Server madle kai tari problem aahe!, "Thodya Velya nantar, Punha Prayartna kara"

Past is past! By your statement, It clearly states that "You have also ignored the customercare and believe them in dealing in a different manner at present". Just look @ the present situation of our gr8 customercare, I don't want to listen to "Tumchya call aamhala Khoop Mahtvache aahe, Tumi Khatar madle aahet! and i do understand that there might be several users who would have called the customercare, Now they would have been ready with a standard format of replying, "Server madle kai tari problem aahe!, "Thodya Velya nantar, Punha Prayartna kara"

Looks like you are ripe for a new ISP :D lol I use 1504 as last resort (& it is so for you, for now) In the past I have told you that it helps to visit the officials who are assigned to your area, I use that option of calling them up or visiting them if necessary. Maybe you should try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back