MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,594
Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance of new UNLIMITED PLANS next month ?
hahaha. dude they can't manage the existing subscribers and their unlimited plans and ur asking for even more plans !! ???:happy:

i don't have any option left all isp in thane east area r crap . mtnl is working good sine last 4 month but now it's very slow. hope they solve problem soon .

i don't have any option left all isp in thane east area r crap . mtnl is working good sine last 4 month but now it's very slow. hope they solve problem soon .
unfortunately that problem plagues most of us. maybe u cud go n talk to the DGM in perons for ur exchange. take a complaint letter along with you and insist on meeting him. things get done in mtnl quickly when the work order comes from above.

And I am ready for few more GBs :D

and am ready to...to...to spew a barrage of curses, yet again ?!"No, O' wise one ! The monk seems to have surpassed the miseries of attachment to the net." (and the monk goes back to his meditation on the zero-figured torrent-speeds stoically)....:quiet: :silly:

Same here. I am going flat out till 12 squeezing every drop of juice out of my connection coz tomorrow is another frickin MTNL sunday.:disapointed:Hopefully it will be the last as the 2mbps treatment(which I never got at all,if anything it made it worse rather unusable) was meant for the month of April only, well, atleast as per the newspaper ad. Really, this whole 2mbps crap feels like MTNL's idea of a sick joke.:Freaky:They tell u they will give 2mbps on Sundays & then make connection unusable on Sundays.Not funny, not funny at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back