MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,594
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats so you managed to get the 'upto 2Mbps' on the third sunday of the month :clap:

i was getting dwnld speeds of apprx 210 kbps(yday night) only when i used torrents or download a file thru a downlaod manager which opens multiple connections to the same file. when i dwnld a file without the dwnld manager my speed is stuck at abt 70-90kbps. but this happens only on mtnl. i have another HNS connection(4mbps) on which i can dwnld the same file without dwnld manager at ~400kbps. !!

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

--rt now dwn is 0.2Mbps and up is 0.46Mbps . tried various european servers.

Disconnection problem WTF !!It was not in the morning till noon ,then now its reappeared.Not even able to play counterstrike !! always getting disconnected.

Disconnection problem WTF !!
It was not in the morning till noon ,then now its reappeared.

Not even able to play counterstrike !! always getting disconnected.
welcome to the new 'normal' ! i had this disconnection prob since thursday. change the mode yday to G.dmt(which is basically adsl1) from adsl2+. its quite stable since yday. (tht won't cure the low speed prob though)

reduced speeds again ! could someone tell what's the surest way to spank these 'thullaas' ?! talk to authorities at the nearest MTNL exchange, or register a complaint at the prabhadevi exchange (email to GM or something on similar lines ?).....?? :madness:

[quote name='झुंजार;483112]reduced speeds again ! could someone tell what's the surest way to spank these 'thullaas' ?! talk to authorities at the nearest MTNL exchange' date=' or register a complaint at the prabhadevi exchange (email to GM or something on similar lines ?).....?? :madness:[/QUOTE']
u cud try emailing the GM. i had personally met the BB dept guys. they sorted out my speed problems. they had promised everything wud be normal this sunday but apparently they are helpless when it comes to the sunday 'funday' thing. so the end result for me has been normal speeds on weekdays and horrible speeds on sundays.

Congrats so you managed to get the 'upto 2Mbps' on the third sunday of the month :clap:

MTNL always shows its true colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back