MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 263,957

and thsi si why u should go via a VPN. eliminates all the ugly routing. granted i will only hit 10 coz vdsl is limited to 10 but it proves that the routing from india to the americas is absolutely disgusting.
taking a diff route of going to europe(netherlands) n via that to usa will let u get the best out of your line

I'm getting more or less the same latency to NY on 3G

3889237228.png

:D

As per google maps I'm 3.2km from exchange (even when a straight path is followed)
http://snag.gy/9P29G.jpg
But still get 19 as SNR and 20 as Attenuation. Any Idea how?
Also, when will MTNL offer LAN / Fiber to whole mumbai? Then hopefully btcache and stuff will work :\

Got insane speed today:
3893304591.png

and thsi si why u should go via a VPN. eliminates all the ugly routing. granted i will only hit 10 coz vdsl is limited to 10 but it proves that the routing from india to the americas is absolutely disgusting.
taking a diff route of going to europe(netherlands) n via that to usa will let u get the best out of your line

Please explain how?

i changed from 8 mbps to 2mbps again, but my stats show i have 8mbps still, but no speed ,
anyway to over ride this?

u cant override it...... speeds r now controlled by the plan u have activated...... not by the sync speed in the router.......

Those day when net speed was determined by ur sync speed in router r gone.....

Back