MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 263,935
I was connecting to 120.62.0.1 gateway till yesterday.

Now I am connecting to 120.62.32.1

Spoke straight to server room. Some major issue is going on. Pretty sure all the traffic is diverted to shitty New Alcatel server.

The way speedtest.net needle behaves during speedtest gives a clear indication that we are on New Alcatel.

By the way timeouts on random sites.
How did you talk to them? Can you give me their number? (Need to get downstream from 8192 to 10240. What's your plan by the way?

Pretty good speed today:
4123336750.png

hi guys,
i got 8mbps connection since 2 months & lately having issues downloading digital games from my xbox one, the games are not downloading like before & are either going to "installation stopped" or"queued" I m not getting any disconnects when this happens so the nets still online but is there something else causing this issue i can rectify? i spoke to xbox customer care & they told me my router Nat has to be on Open which it is, i m still facing this issue & what would be the remedy? i m getting 6.8 mbps on speed test, i m thinking of going for taking another isp now as i have lost it, any suggestions before i jump ship?

Thanks for the help.

have any of you guys tried the TP-Link TD 8817 modem with mtnl connection? is this a good modem?
want to replace my link sys a300 as its 7 years old now & is acting strange lately.

Thanks..

Downtime today! An MTNL guy around 12:35 called and asked "Is your internet working", just randomly, I said yes but downstream needs to be increased. 7 seconds later when I walked back to my PC I was not connected! Router page (192.168.1.1) showed that it couldn't connect to MTNL gateway.

I did a reboot, and 10 mins later I could connect again (I'm immediately posting this.)

This is what I got after my downtime:
4136465426.png

Back