• Thread starter Thread starter msapkade
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,146

msapkade

ISP
MTNL (DSL)
Hi frnds,

My MTNL brodband speed was working very well till 3 mnths i was getting 1.6 mbps, but now since 1 mnth i am getting very slow speed which is around 440 kbps. When i logged a complaint against this nobody was able to relsove my issue infact they were not able to understand how much should i get and whether the speed which i am getting is correct or not. They r just passing this complaint one dept to another.

I need some serious help, (my broadband plan is 495 unlimited combo, 320 kbps).

mail me on [email protected]

Your plan is 320 kbps...So you should get what are you paying for..... :-D

Don't follow-up your complaints then Sir Ji... You are actually paying for 320kbps only, but getting 440kbps now.. Even 440kbps is MUCH MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR..You may have got 1.6Mbps speed earlier, though u have paid for 320kbps only.. But you have to accept that LUCK can never come with LIFE-TIME VALIDITY... :-)

Ur download speed should be ~30-40kBps (320kbps).complaining won't help as ur previous speed was luck which don't last forever.

Some of my friends bought this plan before me and they r still getting the same 1.6 mbps speed. Also i have heared that MTNL have upgraded their broadband speed :iomg:

Some of my friends bought this plan before me and they r still getting the same 1.6 mbps speed. Also i have heared that MTNL have upgraded their broadband speed :iomg:

The scenario is , when u apply for a new mtnl connection (or change plan from 2mbps plan) they give 2mbps bandwidth initially (might be luck as i didn't get that speed) after some time/weeks/months/(when they like) they cap/limit the to ur original Speed plan (urs 320kbps).

where have u heard abt the speed change?? last time they have doubled the bandwidth.

Back