mtnl speed decrease?

• Thread starter Thread starter arham12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 8,473
why some people enjoy speed upto 2Mbps:(
even i enjoyed 2mbps for 2-3 months coz earlier i was on 2mbps plan......btw...which plan were u in earlier ???

complain to [email protected]
problem will get resolved within a hour or two.Don't forget to mention you current plan, phone number in the email.

even i enjoyed 2mbps for 2-3 months coz earlier i was on 2mbps plan......btw...which plan were u in earlier ???
i am on TriBUnlimited 256Kbps from 4 days got stuck on 256Kbps Up/Down earlier 2Mbps should i complaint

bhai flame, tanne desi mein samjhaon ke... teree speed ab ek dum plan ke barobur hai... pehle tere ko zyada mil rahee thee... bhaenss ko dunda mut maar aur upni thodi buddhii ka istemaal kar...refer to my earlier post if u don't understand it.....

flame man you had upgraded to unlimited 256Kbps and according to me you should get 25 KB/s speed.

So what were you expecting 200KB/s :P:P

Lol :D

Lol Ashish man we got subjects to hit.....
I am on Dinner break!

ashishgoel: lol nice desi lang.. i know ver well 256 Kbps right speed according to my plan, but how mtnl staffs so careless duumbooo just think:p one more thing mtnl launching fibre optic service with 8mbps down any idea when to apply for it :)

if its so, then i'll be first to get it.... n regardin MTNL - sarkari hai bhai, sarkari... kam hota hai per aaram se....

My Plan TriB_749_NU still some time i get good speed but i did not know how much speed given to me by MTNL in my Plan...

allright guys..here is the thing....i also had trib 749 nu , n had speed 2mb/s.from last week i got speed 256kb.i called around 20 times on 1504 nothing happened.so i personally went to office and there they explain me that my plan has been expired and changed to trib 599 unlimited.i asked why they said that u finished your 6 month of trib 749 nu ,and this paln does'nt exist anymore so they swift automatically to trib 599 unlimited.and now i changed to trib 1999.its working fine but very expensive.....hope u understand all..:rofl:

^ wtf? :S lol plan expired? they seem to have gone crazy.

Back