My experience with Tata Broadband [New User]

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 9,984
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too used it in a small startup. Before Dishnet we used to pay ~19k per month for a 128kbps lease line from Airtel. 512 kbps line from Dishnet came with 6k per month price (and some download limit that I don't remember) it was like Nirvana for us.

man, there was a time when 64 kbps lease line from VSNL used to cost 8 lacs per annum :o

there was a time when there was no internet and people used papers and pens. :o

:lol:didn't mean it in that way...i meant not too long ago...was talking around the year 2000 ;)

ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

sorry :P

i'm raving mad, i know that.

DONT JUDGE TATA by only 2 days of service.... You just wait and watch and face the horror with strength....

May something help you...

Cuz with TATA, even God is helpless!

QUOTE(Crazysah @ Apr 1 2007, 02:50 PM) [snapback]85682[/snapback]
Download:Upload is 1:1.[/b]
Umm...that means you have a leased line. Do you know what the costs are for a 512Kbps leased line? LAKHS AND LAKHS of ruppees. Which means....the ratio CANT be 1:1 :P

^^^Those are artificial prices build up by Vsnl (Tata) only by not providing landing stations to other providers.So doesn't cost that much to them.

QUOTE(max @ Apr 3 2007, 02:14 AM) [snapback]85924[/snapback]
ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

sorry :P

i'm raving mad, i know that.

DONT JUDGE TATA by only 2 days of service.... You just wait and watch and face the horror with strength....

May something help you...

Cuz with TATA, even God is helpless!
Umm...that means you have a leased line. Do you know what the costs are for a 512Kbps leased line? LAKHS AND LAKHS of ruppees. Which means....the ratio CANT be 1:1 :P[/b]

I get 64 kb/s download and upload speed on torrent?

I've been using tata for the past month, so far so good, using infinity 512, but only getting a steady 50-60 Kb download and upload speed.

QUOTE(blu_6779 @ Apr 5 2007, 05:29 PM) [snapback]86309[/snapback]
I've been using tata for the past month, so far so good, using infinity 512, but only getting a steady 50-60 Kb download and upload speed.[/b]

Important thing when analyse download and upload speed is Kb or KB ... First one is Kilobit and Second is KiloByte

As 1 Byte = 8 Bits

512 Kbps = 512/8 KiloBytes per Second = 64 KBps

Which 1 are u talkin abt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back